A wide audience awaits your expertise in marketing. Do you have any other ideas to share with the other group members?
Let us know if you’d like to write a guest post!
What we look for
Posts that offer actionable guidance and relevant, well-researched information (ideally 1300 or more words) are highly appreciated.
Be sure the content you write is original and not previously published. A quick acknowledgment in the final paragraph is all required to indicate that the article was originally posted on our website and include a link to this blog in case you wish to reproduce the post elsewhere.
Case studies or research papers need to be backed by evidence for any claims you make. Beware of referencing our competitors or providing advertising links to other sites.
Including relevant photos in your blog posts will make an impression and stand apart from the rest. However, avoid stock photos that don’t add value to the content.
Topics we cover
Particularly, our blog aims to assist small and medium-sized companies (SMBs) in comprehending and employing different online marketing and efficiency strategies.
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Automatization of the marketing process
- Optimization of search engines
- Omni-channel marketing
- General marketing tips for different industries
We don’t cover:
- If it’s not connected with digital advertising, you can use offline methods for marketing, like postal mail, electronic signs, and internet security.
- A collection of other firms’ infographics
- Repurposed material
- Posts that are not editorial or technical
- Promotions that are remunerated
How to format your post
Follow our guidelines for posting and ensure that your work is checked before you submit it.
Ready to write?
Great! Simply fill out the form to mail us your topic idea and outline.
We’ll then contact you regarding what’s next and everything else we need to publish your article.